Hello Alexander,

Thursday, December 16, 2004, 5:17:34 AM, you wrote:

>> No way to avoid that. Iīve signed on a DSL account, the gave me three
>> email boxes. Never used them, I use yahoo for lists and gmail for
>> personal things. Yesterday, Iīve checked them to see if they were up,
>> and they were full of spam (200-300 msg. each, no, I donīt need penis
>> enlargement, thanks).

ASK> Spammers are targetting large freemail services (gmx, web.de, yahoo,
ASK> hotmail, msn, etc.) with name generators. "Probably valid" email
ASK> addresses (john.smith john_smith james.smith james_smith etc. etc.,
ASK> you get the idea) will be generated & sent out.

Yeah, I assumed that. But the account isnīt a freemail service, itīs a
paid service, and a big one for Argentina (50.000 users at 3 to 10
accounts each). Although, half of the spam is spanish, so I think
commercial spam filters would have a hard time figuring it out, as
common spanish has at least four times the amount of words as the full
non-technical english; and every dialect has words unique to them.

--
Best regards,                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Diego