Hello Tony,

>>  enlargement offerings. Honestly, I do not need any of these

TB> Perhaps if you took up the enlargement offerings it would draw the attention
TB> away from your white hairy chest and you wouldn't need to shave it :)

Hey! Itīs not his fault that (put a cross on the right circle)

() He works nights and barely sees the sun half hour a day (like I do)
() He lives in a place where the night lasts six months (not like I do)
() He is a sun-hater vampire (definitely not like I am)

--
Best regards,                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Diego