Hi All,

I noticed that I was getting mail to "me" but that my name wasn't in
the original TO or was misspelled.

I cam up with this. It makes sure that the sender is consistent, and
that the right alias return address is used.
%FROM='"%ABOTOHandle" <%OTOADDR>'

But this led me to these thoughts:

Is there an easier or more logical way to do this? Is there no display
name AB key word or similar that would insert the entry as it would if
manually selected from the address book (might be handy when sending
mail too). Right now, I take the display name and have to copy it over
to the handle, but if I change something in the address book, I need
to update the handle as well...

How does the default address filter decide how to add addresses? Is
there a better way than the default one, which seems to do add every
combo of name even though the e-mail addy is obviously already in
there.

--
Thanks, Andrew

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33

A lie can travel halfway around the world while
the truth is putting on its shoes.
  --Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)