Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, at 21:02:40 [GMT +0700] (9:57 AM here) you wrote:

> I have this in the office. If I cannot connect to the server, I will
> get an error sound, that's all. TB will try again in 10 minutes
> (that's my setting). I don't get a pop-up. I don't understand your
> initial question.

  That's it exactly, I'd like not to hear an error unless it fails the
second or third try, ie the way it works connecting with DUN.  May
seem strange but I actually listen to those sounds and hearing it all
the time from TB makes me start to ignore it.

--
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

                     Watcher aka Bill DeVos

Random Quote:
"I've noticed that the press tends to be quite accurate, except
when they're writing on a subject I know something about."
(Keith F. Lynch)

                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]