On Friday, December 24, 2004 at 11:50:40 PM [GMT -0500], Thomas
Fernandez wrote:

> Right, it's up to you. I myself prefer to pay for a good service
> rather than allow them to parse my email so they can "personalise"
> ads. The problem is that when you agree to them parsing your email so
> *you* get a free service, and then I send you an email, they will
> parse *my* email as well. I never agreed to that, so what do you want
> to answer to me? Is it still only up to you?

I back up *my* mail. *My* e-mail, and not all the mail of which copies
were sent to me and that aren't really mine. :) If you send me a
message, the message I get is mine, isn't it?

If you want privacy, then encrypt your mail and let GMail have fun
parcing it. :)

--
Cheers,
 -= Allie =-