On Saturday, December 25, 2004 at 7:23:52 AM [GMT -0500], Alexander S.
Kunz wrote:

> I do have the feeling however that your ethics wouldn't allow you to use
> the mail you received, or parts thereof, to create an income. And I hope
> I'm not wrong.

Sure. I'm not providing a service to others.

OTOH, GMail offers a service, and offerings like that on a mass scale,
are never charitable. They make money. In this case it's from
advertising and parsing of the mail of their subscribers. In your
ISP's case, it's from direct monetary payment from you and their other
customers.

--
Cheers,
 -= Allie =-