Hello MFPA,

Thursday, December 30, 2004, 2:10:10 AM, you wrote:

>> That should be integrated into the Scheduler, shouldn't it?

> Yes, the birthday reminders could be set up via the Scheduler but
> having it as part of the address book entry is pretty neat and I
> was suggesting further enhancements.

Thats what I meant - when I enter a birthday in the AB there should be
a way (requester, checkbox, whatever) that asks the user if he/she
wants to add the date to the scheduler, and if yes, open the scheduler
with the pre-filled fields so that the user can make adjustments.
Would be neat.

> Does using the Scheduler remove the problem of the reminder coming
> a day early for GMT-x time zones?

Haven't tried that, I'm GMT+ :-)

 Alexander                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]