Hello TBUDL,

The user interface of the Bat should really get improved:
If you Alt-Tab to TB (and in general) you should be quickly able to
access a certain message. That is not possible ATM:
You come there, the focus might be in the folderlist or messagelist, or
the preview window (but unlikely).

You have a 59% to assume the right pane. So you look around.

Where is the blue blackground? Ah. I've to tab to the folder list. The
feature of typing a folder might help, and.. it helps. But I have
several folders of that name. I seem to have only a chance of getting
the first one. Cursor down.

Tab.

I want a message from a name I remember and like to type it just in. It
catches it.

So, right-click the address to create a new mail (uh? there's Mail Chat
but not New mail?). Copy Link. Ctrl-N. Paste.

Tab. Tab.

Subject. Text.

But it can happen that you type and think there might be an easier was
to get a new message started to someone from a folder you just remember.

At least I think you can Ctrl-Enter through the quicksearch results of
the list window, but it might be more intuitive.

Think about it.. :o)

--
shinE!
GnuPG/PGP key: http://thequod.de/danielhahler.asc

Lifted with The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP Service Pack 2.