Hi Gerard,
 On 17/01/2005 07:44 AM, you wrote:

> I need to install TB! on my new laptop and I own a PRO version.
> Should I install the (unstable) Beta version if I want the encrypted
> version or should a install the official release and upgrade when it
> becomes officially available.

Currently, the only way to get on the fly encryption activated is to
have the option to do so appear when you first start TB! after a fresh
installation.

After an initial installation, TB! tends to autostart, so if you install
the official release, it will autostart. You could cancel this startup
and then overwrite the official thebat.exe with the beta one. Restart
TB! again and you should now get the option to use on the fly encryption.

--
Cheers,
-= Allie =-

Dumb luck beats sound planning every time. Trust me.