Chris,

C> Right-click on Inbox and go to properties. Check the box by "Keep
C> messages in base for (days)" and enter 60. Then, open your account
C> properties. Go to "Deletion." Under "Alternate Deletion," select
C> "Move to the specified folder." Also check "Use alternative
C> deletion method for purging folders."

C> Now, every time you purge your folders, the messages will be moved.
Under Options ->> Preferences, I configured The Bat! to automatically
C> purge folders on exit.

Thanks, I would have never guessed this behavior in a million years.

However, does this mean that if I purge a folder other than my Inbox,
its messages will go to the same folder I am using for my Inbox
archive?  I am asking because I don't see anything in Account
Properties/Deletion that specifies that this behavior is for Inbox
only.

--
Regards,
Mike F                           Mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]