Hi Mike,

On Wednesday, January 26, 2005, at 2:14:59 PM PST, you wrote:

> Has anybody else seen any of these behaviors before?

I have no idea if this should make any difference, but are you by
chance using the "Junk mail" folder that TB! creates for use with the
BayesIt plug-in?

When I set up my K9, I just created a fresh "SPAM" folder for K9
designated spam, and I've never seen any of the behavior you've
described.

Again, I don't know if my speculations about folders makes any sense
here.

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1