Hi David,

On Friday, February 04, 2005, at 8:20:02 PM PST, you wrote:

> Is there a way to make TB! display remote images in an HTML mail for
> email that we know is safe? Say from like Amazon.com or Newegg.com?
> I'm trying to convince a friend of mine to switch over to TB!

I don't think you can download images directly into the message pane,
but you should be able to open the attached HTML document into a
browser if you really want to see all the images.

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1