On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 at 06:38:24 -0500, Allie Martin wrote:

AM> Fernandez wrote:

GL>>> That said, you can retrieve the entire message, external images and
GL>>> all, even in 1.62. All you have to do is double-click the icon for the
GL>>> HTML page to open it in your default browser. So, if you want to
GL>>> subscribe to newsletters that you trust and that contain external
GL>>> images, you can even with TB 1.x

>> Yes we all know that, it'll open the browser. But this is not the
>> topic of the discussion.

AM> The interesting thing too is that if you open the message in your
AM> browser, the risks are still there in terms of security and privacy.

Yes, that is definately true.  Personally, out of all the suggested
approaches, I favor the button (that is OFF each time you open an HTML
message) that allows you to click it and toggle display of remote
images for that message (and that message only).

 David

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2