Has anyone any on the list any experience of using TB! from a USB
drive using Thomas's DynBat?

My German isn't great and I wanted to be sure before I try it out.

see here for a translated page
http://tinyurl.com/5cdpm

or here for the original
http://www.thebatworld.de/system/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=120

Basically you have a full installation on the USB drive yes? and I
guess you need to synchronise between the home installation and the
USB, assuming of course you wanted two.

So what does DynBat actually do?

Does TB maintain full functionality?

--

DB

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Carbon dioxide levels are the highest for 55 million years, when no
ice was present on the planet and sea levels were 110 mtrs higher.
  - Sir David King, UK chief scientific adviser (Guardian Weekly 23/7/04)

Using V 3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000