Hello Robin,
Saturday, February 12, 2005, 8:55:58 PM, you wrote:

>> I like this method, however when I use it my cursor ends up about 7
>> lines down the page. Am I doing something wrong. My template is as
>> follows.
>> %QINCLUDE="Greet_All_Recipients" %-
>>   %Cursor
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,

>Hmm, don't know why that happens. It doesn't to me - did you edit the QT
>at all?

Ok, I solved this problem. In your template there is a line between
:~~%_GAR_Default~~   and

%To=""%To="%_GAR_Text"%-
near  the  bottom of the template. Removing this spare line solves the
problem.

Also  does  anyone  know why most of the templates are listed twice on
the website?
--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A