On Thursday, February 17, 2005 at 5:31:59 PM [GMT -0500], Claude
Renaud wrote:

> If there are people who both use The Bat! and the Time and Chaos PIM
> software, I just have a little question to ask. As their adress book
> format are different, is there nevertheless a way to synchronize
> them ? Do you think a import facility from the bat! of Time and
> Chaos address book could be useful ? For me, yes, I use this program
> each day !!! and it would be very practical to have only one address
> book, so importing the t&c one in the bat! or sharing it, as the
> courier e-mail software does, would be great !!!

I'm a T&C user, but I'm more concerned with my palm syncing with it
and I'm able to do that. I have no problems keeping them separate
since the information I keep in T&C is different from that for e-mail.
For e-mail, I keep e-mail addresses. :)

--
   ..        .  .   |  IMAP Client: The Bat!™ v3.0.2.5
 _.||* _     |\/|   |    IMAP Server: MDaemon Pro

..... Oxymoron: Shooting blanks.