On Sunday, February 20, 2005, 12:26:09, WilWilWil wrote:

> Curious, Ritlabs speaks about TB Voyager on their site as if it was
> already available!

Indeed. Also, no mention on when the next update to the regular TB will be
released. "Coming really, really soon. Really!" Is about all I heard since
November.

> All that for saying that this mobile TB version should not have been
> expensive for Ritlabs in terms of  development. So… I hope the price
> will be small, and perhaps free for TB3 users : -)

Fat chance.
Unfortunately I really don't think so.

> The only added value that I could find in their version, for me, it
> is to store the parameters in a ini file on the key, and no more in the
> registry of Windows. And more, stop to depend on a specific letter of
> the hist Computer, thanks to a relative path on the USB Key

That would be really great. I would consider using it under those
circumstances.

Regards,
Roman

--
Not all the conservative are stupid, but all the stupid are conservative.
-- Benjamin Disraeli