On Saturday, February 26, 2005, 9:01:54, John Phillips wrote:

> Just wondering, as the subject line says, can Bat! correctly handle ultra
> high speed connections?  Or just a coincidence?

TB has no problems with fast connections. I'm used to downloading mail with
over 200kB/s (or a few MB/s when getting it from the local POP3 server). TB
is on the safe side though - it will not issue the delete command until the
message is safely stored in the message base (TB first downloads to a
temporary directory, and then moves the message to it's bases). This is why
the deleting is always a few messages behind, and also why the messages that
couldn't be stored in the corrupt message bases stayed on the server.

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

Usefulness is inversely proportional to reputation for being useful.
       -- Greenberg's First Law of Influence