John Phillips writes:

> Do you have trouble with 3.01.33 losing mail on your lan?

Offhand, I can't remember ever losing any e-mail ... even when TB has
crashed.  When I start it back up, the messages are all there.

However, it faults with enormous frequency now (dozens of times a day,
practically every other time I click on a folder), and it's pretty
annoying, even though it rarely crashes the program and doesn't seem to
lose any e-mail.  I couldn't recommend the program to most other people
with this kind of bug.

> On our lan at work I had to revert back to 2.12 as version 30.1.33
> just kept losing mail (external mail through MDaemon). Internal mail
> on the lan was no problem.

Some of my accounts are on external servers, such as my ISP account and
Gmail, but I don't recall losing any mail there, either.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600