Hello all,

I've been having problems with copying Chinese
characters from TheBat! editor. I can paste
native encoding of Chinese (GB2312) in thebat
editor and it displays OK. But when I copy from
the editor, and paste it into another editor,
or paste in the same TheBat message editor, some
question marks or strange characters are displayed.
It seems that the characters above 0x7f are converted
improperly. Below are two lines of characters. The first
line shows ok if you have Chinese support. The second
line was copied and pasted from the first line but
it's different. Any solutions to this problem?

ÄãºÃ
??o?

Jack