Hello Allister!

On Monday, March 07, 2005, 1:45 AM, you wrote:

Allister> Hello TBUDLers,

Allister> until I log off.  Then it disappears.

Allister> jump ship.

I am currently using the beta version and didn't encounter your problem.
I have added four accounts and they are all still there.
I have the email going to my main account by filters.
I am very pleased with this version.
Sorry, not using your version, so I can't confirm your problem.
Don't abandon ship... It isn't sinking...

--

IMHO
Have A Happy,