Hello Michael,

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:40:25 -0500 GMT (28/03/2005, 23:40 +0700 GMT),
Michael Rudnick wrote:

MR> The error message I get is:
MR> SEND - Message has not been sent. Server reply - Invalid recipient:
MR> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
MR> The message never leaves The Bat. It remains in the Outbox.

MR> Any ideas on how I can address this problem?

There may be a non-printable character in the email address, and
whenever you try to send him a message, TB autocompletes. So, try
this:

Open a New Message window, type the full address manually (not
allowing auto-complete) and send him a test message.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Things You Would Never Know Without the Movies: Every time a person
turns on the television to see the news, he instantly sees what he
wants and what concerns him.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2