Hello MikeD,

Thursday, March 31, 2005, 3:53:54 AM, you wrote:

M3> Hmm ... I have nothing else to suggest at this point. But you
M3> might want to look at the "Doesn't download Mail" thread and
M3> see if that has any applicability.

I tried that. There are no new messages with malformed headers.
The problem lies elsewhere.

I tried transferring most of my BayesIt installation from the old
machine in order to preserve the training so perhaps there is
something amiss with one of the configuration files.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under Windows XP Professional/5.1 build
2600 Service Pack 2 (0 days 2:3:9) on Uno AMD Athlon MP
pgp key: http://sfrederick.com/keys/