Hello Jeff Gaines & everyone else,

on 01-Apr-2005 at 12:05 you (Jeff Gaines) wrote:

> Has anybody any recommendations for an effective A/V product that will
> work unobtrusively in the background and check my incoming email?

Very interesting comparisons can be found on the "comparative" section of
http://www.av-comparatives.org

The November 2004 retrospective scanning is very interesting, they tested
various scanners with completely outdated virus signature files (from
August 2004) against 8 new in-the-wild viruses|virii|virae (sp?), NOD32 is
the only one with 100% detection rate - they have a very good
heuristic/generic scan engine.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the
right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting
moment.