Melissa Reese @ 2005-Apr-5 5:31:05 PM
"Account password problem; locked out!" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've created an encrypted volume (PGPdisk), and the entire "MAIL"
> folder is now contained on this volume, and TB! can only access it
> when the volume is mounted.

That's a much better solution. You could also use the on-the-fly
encryption provided in the professional version (might only be in the
beta versions right now...).

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.