I have a virtual folder that contains messages from several physical
folders with a filter that selects based on sender. The virtual folder
is sorted on the received column.

When I delete a message in the virtual folder with the delete-key the
displayed message is not the next one according to the sort, but a
totally different one.

This is obviously not the expected behavior and it makes it difficult
to go through all the messages in the folder.

Can anyone offer any help or advice on how to remedy the situation or
as to why The Bat! behaves like this?

Best regards,
Jarle H. Knudsen