Hello Jarle,

  A reminder of what Jarle H. Knudsen typed on:
  May 1, 2005 at 12:46:54 GMT +0200

JHK> Can anyone offer any help or advice on how to remedy the situation or
JHK> as to why The Bat! behaves like this?

I cannot confirm this specific behavior but when I select a message to
delete the message is not deleted and it moves to the next message.
Reselecting and deleting a second time does delete the message. This
does not happen to every message so something is not consistent. Any
confirmations.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.9.20 Return
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195