Hello Martin,

On 12 May 2005 at 23:10:57 GMT +0100 (which was 00:10:57 where I
live), Martin Webster on tbudl wrote and made these valuable points on
the subject of "Desktop Search Tools":

> Hello Alexander,

> On 11 May 2005, 21:01 you wrote:

>> So far it works; both the indexing and the searching are very fast - nice!

> I've installed it but it hasn't indexed TB! at all. The plug-in is
> listed under Google Desktop preferences; should it be listed as a TB!
> plug-in? If so, how do I do this since it comes with a DLL and not a
> TBP file?

I've installed the plug-in too but it doesn't show me any folders. I think it's
because I'm using OTFE and the plug-in doesn't support it (yet??).

 Dick

In earlier times, they had no statistics, and so they had to fall back
on lies.-- Stephen Leacock

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2

Privacy is your right...only if you defend it:
http://www.metropipe.net/landing.cgi?id=cloggy