On Saturday, May 14, 2005, 06:48:37, Allie Martin wrote:

> I fully concur with this. TB! is the way it is in many ways because of
> the many features I've personally seen asked for on these lists being
> implemented by RIT.

Well, my comment was targeted at bugfixes, really. I didn't make that
clear. I was frustrated that features were added and bugs just not fixed
in new releases, or that people had to upgrade to a new major release to
get bugs fixed.
I haven't tested 3.5 yet - wanted to wait for some user testing.

Regards,
Roman

--
I went out for dinner wearing new shoes.  I couldn't eat at this once
place, though.  They had a sign that said, Shirt and shoes must be worn.