Hello Clive.

--On 17 May 2005 07:07 +0100 you wrote about Re: address book gone?:

> Tony has posted a number of messages testing his IMAP accounts in TBBETA
> using Mulberry that have failed to thread properly while other people
> using the prog have not had problems.

Lot's of people get cascading AV's when using The Bat! I myself and most
others do not so that's that theory gone.

I don't know what to try. I've tried completely uninstalling, I've tried
earlier non beta versions and I still can't get it to work. I'm waiting to
see what Mulberry support has to say about it.

--

Tony.

M.