Hello Bill,

> If there was significant testing of the keyboard
> shortcuts, then either the testers missed some obvious
> flaws or Ritlabs ignored their suggestions.

The problem was not missing or being ignored. The problem is with the
difference in the architecture between the old interface and the new
one. I won't go into depth, though.

I'm sincerely sorry that the customised shortcuts from older versions
were lost and I miss them too. We are still thinking of the elegant
way to make the shortcut system at least not worse than it was before,
but it takes time to find a viable solution...

 Stefan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]