I've noticed a slight difference in the way my templates are handled
in v3.5. All appears well in MicroEd. However, if I use html or Windows
editors, inserting any template with a %cursor macro places a garbage
character where the cursor is supposed to be and the cursor appears at
the end of the inserted template. This forces me to reposition the
cursor to the garbage character and delete it. The cursor is then
properly placed. In v3.0.1.33 this anomoly was present in the html
editor only - the MicroEd and Windows editors worked as expected.

Can anyone confirm or should I do something different?

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

--

"I speak plainly sometimes, but you've got to be mindful of the consequences of
the words. So put that down. I don't know if you'd call that a confession, a