ON Friday, May 20, 2005, 6:59:55 PM, you wrote:
CR> Hi all,

CR>   I set up my smtp parameters like this :

CR> Mail Transmission (SMTP) Authentication
CR> [x] Perform SMTP Authentication (RFC 2554)
CR> Use settings of Mail Retrieval
CR> Use specific settings
CR> [x] Store password on the token
CR> User clauderenaud
CR> Token to Use Token Password
CR> Name: Claude Renaud Set
CR> S/N: 46e65114 Change
CR> Refresh Browse Remove
CR> [ ]Enable Biometric Authentication (Requires TLS)
CR> Cache it for 1 Minutes
CR> [ ] Use "POP before SMTP" authentication

CR> [x]=checked, [ ] no checked

CR> Note : I work with an Aladdin EToken pro.
CR> And everything work as expected for mail retrieval even if I use the
CR> same technic ... the token !!!

CR> Each time I try to send a message to my [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CR> address I receive the following error :

CR>         Edit Mail Message -> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CR> Message has not been sent. Server reply -
CR> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied

CR> Why ?

CR> Greetings,

Hi Claude,

I just send an email to that address without a problem.

There could be a number of problems. You could be trying to send from an
account but not using the ISP SMTP server settings.

You could even betrying to send to an email address from the account you
are using to send it from.

Your ISP can be blacklisted by imap4all.

 Gerard
It would appear that we have reached the limits of what it is possible to
achieve with computer technology, although one should be careful with such
statements, as they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years. -- John von
Neumann (1949)

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2