Hello Allie,

On 23 May 2005, 17:39 you wrote:

>> Does this explain why your message ID is always something like
>> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>? Or is this the IP
>> address assigned by your router? Either way, TB! can't locate a
>> message with this type of ID. Same goes for Allie's messages, e.g.
>> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

> .. and here I was liking it, since my domain name isn't included in the
> message id. :(

Do these IP-based message IDs work with *cough* mU1b3rry?

:-)

--
As ever,
  .\\artin | ICQ 15893823

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite
simple really. Double your rate of failure." THOMAS J WATSON

IMAP Client: The Bat! Version 3.5 Return RC9
IMAPS Server: Dovecot | OS: Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2)