Hello Tony,

on Monday, 23. May 2005, at 16:59:55 [GMT +0100] you wrote regarding
"PGP 9 ans TheBat!":

>> Just installed PGP 9 and it seams that the internal support for PGP 9 is
>> not working. Any hints, or am i missing something.

> I tried it as well and The Bat! won't work with PGP9. However there is
> another way, Allie will shout at me for telling you this but try enabling
> email proxy in PGP9. It works here with no problems.

Hm, somebody knows if in there will be a plugin or an internal support
for PGP 9 in the future?

--
Ciao

Thomas

Using:  TheBat! 3.5
System: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
PGP:    Key-ID: 0x70D9F03B
Visit:  TheBat! World on http://www.thebatworld.de