Hello Alexander.

--On 23 May 2005 18:53 +0200 you wrote about Re[2]: PGP 9 ans TheBat!:

> I'm a 1&1 customer just like Tony, and I just created an IMAP account in
> TB to access my mails & see if they thread or not

Like I said, they will. The Bat! doesn't yet handle IMAP the way it should
but that's not the point. Mulberry handle IMAP to the very letter of any
RFC law and that's why it's happening, it's not getting the correct
response from the server.

Tell me Alex, does this one thread properly? If I'm right, I suspect it
will and I#ve not doctored the headers in anyway.

--

Tony.

M.