Hello Martin,

M> That might be true ;-) but neither function works here, because as
M> soon as I press CTRL-SHIFT-+ (which on my german keyboard means
M> CTRL-*, as * is SHIFT-+ ) the thread gets expanded from the current
M> point on, and is not toggled from the beginning.

Hmmmm... On my laptop I have to use CTRL-Fn-0 (0 is where the asterisk
is) to get expansion and collapse. Not familiar with the German
keyboards though.

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Second childhood?  I haven't finished the first one.