Friday, June 3, 2005, 4:38:13 PM, you wrote:
PAT> Hi! Is it possible to use different templates for plain "reply" vs "reply
PAT> quoting selected text"?

I don't think so, Paul. At least, not with my little knowledge. I'd
sure create a quick template with a short alias like "quo" or
whatever. I'd let the Reply template using one of the formats, and this quick
template using the other one.

It's not as automated as you want, but it's not a bad solution either.

 Charles                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]