WilWilWil @ 2005-Jun-11 5:19:47 PM
"Very strange problem on character set in header subjet on TB 3.5.25-> Réponse
à l?annonce" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I can't choose straight or curved '. I just use the AZERTY keyboard
> and use the ' on the key 4 (without shift key pushed) when I write
> my text in Winword...

The problem is Word. It is replacing your straight quotes with what it
call "smart quotes."

These are the English menu options, so in French they are probably
phrased differently:

Go to "Tools/AutoCorrect Options"
Go to the AutoFormat As You Type Tab"
Uncheck "Replace straight quotes with smart quotes"

> When I paste the text in the subject, problem occurs... I had to type the '
> manually.

So, in French, a ' is not grammatically wrong? That was my original
question.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once...