Hi,

,- - [ Le mardi 17 mai 2005 vers 16:37 Leif Gregory écrivait: ] - -

> However, (you knew that was coming didn't you! <grin>), to address
> your S/MIME issue. I'm not quite sure what the exact problem is, but
> if you'd like you can get a free personal e-mail certificate from
> www.thawte.com or at least you used to be able to. Those are known to
> be just fine for use in TB. I don't quite recall the URL off the top
> of my head but someone wrote a very nice tutorial detailing the
> process step by step. I'm sure someone will chime in with it here
> shortly.

`- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My problem is that i have an official national certificate : in Belgium, we now
have an electronic identity card, with an included certificate (wich need the
card, a card reader, a pin code,...).  This certificate work well with Outlook,
but not with TheBat! : this certificate does not mention any email address
(this certificate authenticate my name, not my email address)...  and TheBat!
only select the S/Mime certificate with the email address...  so TheBat!
allways told me that i does'nt have any valid certificate for my address...

--
Best regards...
 _

--
  _  _
 |_)(_  Votre propre nom de domaine .be - service de qualité - 25 Euros