On Thu 16-Jun-05 8:21pm -0500, Darrin wrote:

>   I thought that all mail from users in my address book will go into
>   "inbox-known" automatically. Doesnt seem to work. Is there something
>   I must do to get this working?

What do you mean by "doesn't seem to work?"

Are mails going into inbox-known that are from senders
not in your address book?  Or are mails from senders in
your address book not going in?

If it is the latter, run Test Filters on a mail that
should have gone there.  Is it going somewhere else?

If nothing is being triggered, make sure there is a
sender address that is really in your address book and
the <known> filter is active.

Bill

The Wounded Bat 3.5.27 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XP Pro SP2  POP3