On Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 6:01:44 PM you wrote:

MM> Due to some...technical errors, a strange and in the moment still
MM> untraceable turns in the process of...hmm, maintenance, some pretty
MM> outdated messages/drafts dwelling in my Outbox were unparked and
MM> unleashed....it seems all around.

:pacsnipa:

MM> Thanks for your attention, although I didn't want it this way. (-:

Thank you Mica. I have just learned a valuable lesson from you and
have immediately gone to my own Outbox and gotten rid of old, unsent
messages. There, you see? A constructive outcome... :D

BTW, the hoya has bloomed.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Age doesn't always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone.