Hello Mark Partous & everyone else,

on 19-Jun-2005 at 11:08 you (Mark Partous) wrote:

> Now if you were in my position: would you prefer to use IE itself?  :-)

I know what you mean. Its the same dilemma for me when I'm at work.
Therefore, I'm using Firefox wherever possible, and for the websites that
absolutely insist on IE (either because of ActiveX or some stupid script
that prevents me to access the site with anything but IE) I collected the
bookmarks in a folder and configured them to be opened explicitely with IE.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Medicine makes people ill, math makes them sad, and theology makes
them sinful. -- Martin Luther