Hi

On Saturday 18 June 2005 at 5:24:14 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, MFPA wrote:

> Usually I have it configured to show HTML messages as "plaintext
> only". Recent testing has shown identical behaviour whichever
> of the four options I select. The last few days I have it set to
> "plaintext version and HTML" but the only place in TB! I can find
> any evidence of the HTML part is in the source viewer.

And yet today I receive an HTML email and can view both the plain
and the HTML versions.

I go back and look at the previous ones and it now works for them,
too.

And the "plaintext version and HTML","HTML version and
plaintext","plaintext only" and "HTML only" settings now have an
effect.

Bizarre.

I like things that sort themselves out if left alone ;-)

MFPA

Keep them dry and don't feed them after midnight

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1