Hallo Achdut18,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 01:35:26 -0500GMT (4-7-2005, 8:35 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

A> Hi, everyone.  Is it possible to copy filtering rules from one mail
A> account to another mail account,or, must I recreate the individual
A> rules for each filter in the second mail account?

Depends on what you want to do.
When you've created a new account and you want to copy all filters
from your old account to your new, you can copy the account.srb file
from the old to the new account directory. (with TB closed)
When it's just a few filters you can copy them one at a time and paste
them to your new account.
When you want to use some filters for all accounts you can turn them
into common filters, that way they're valid for every account. (And
they'll be executed first, though you might consider that a
disadvantage.)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Cleanliness is next to "clean-limbed," in the dictionary.

The Bat! 3.5.36
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM