Hello Roelof,

account to another mail account, you wrote:

RO> Depends on what you want to do.
***
RO> When it's just a few filters you can copy them one at a time and paste
RO> them to your new account.
***

I only want to copy a few of the filters from the old account to the
new account. I will be dumping most of the remaining filters along
with the old account.  However, how do I copy them one at a time and
paste them into the new account?  The only "copy" option on the window
for the filter, places a second copy of the same filter within the
same account. Is copying and pasting filters a functionality available
only on higher versions of The Bat?  (I am using ver. 1.62r).

--
Avi
Avram Sacks