Dear Qe3ee,

@8-Jul-2005, 18:11 +0200 (08-Jul 17:11 UK time) qe3ee [Q] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

Q>>> What I would like to do is to highlight mails replied by ME in
Q>>> one of those tabs.

MDP>> Create a virtual folder called "Replies" and specify the source
MDP>> as all folders and filter by "From" (you) and "Subject"
MDP>> (contains Re:).

Q> Maybe the vocabulary has changed between the bat 2.12 and v3.5? I
Q> have Sender, Receiver and so forth in the tab "Filter" in the
Q> Virtual folder.

The filtering in v3 is a whole lot more comprehensive. You may not be
able to get what you need out of v2. Only another v2 user can tell you
that.

... <snip>

Q>  How do I mark mails that I want to "watch to be replied". If I right click
the
Q>  sent mail and choses "Watch replies in..." nothing happens.
Q>  How may I use  the   filtering   capacity under the
Q>  Account" -> "Sorting/Options filters" -> "Replied Messages"?

No idea ... I've never used it.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.51 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2