Hello Michael,

On Friday, July 22, 2005, at 7:30:36 PM, you wrote
re: Deletion by folder using Maintenance mode:

MA> Hmmm I have put all my deletions on a 7 day schedule both in the
MA> trash and the server, but that is normal operation. I tried everything
MA> I could find to try to find the way to incorporate this 7 day deletion
MA> in the Maintenance but no luck.

Right now my biggest problem is that I cannot delete messages on the
server - no matter what I set it to. I am getting warnings that I
exceeded my limit. If I tell it not to keep messages on the server, it
still does!!

http://home.rochester.rr.com/solara/Keep_Messages.gif

http://home.rochester.rr.com/solara/Folder_specific_deletion.gif

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 3.51.8
Directory Opus 8: "The Explorer replacement and File Management solution for
Windows"
See the tutorial: "Getting to know Directory Opus":
www.pretentiousname.com/opus/index.html#introduction