Hello Wayne,

Friday, July 22, 2005, 7:06:39 PM, you wrote:

> Right now my biggest problem is that I cannot delete messages on the
> server - no matter what I set it to. I am getting warnings that I
> exceeded my limit. If I tell it not to keep messages on the server, it
> still does!!

Got it Wayne. All set up just like your pictures now. But there are
some other settings that you might not know about. Here is a
screen shot of the mail dispatcher and how to set it up. (If you know
how to do this, I apologize for adding this)

Anyway then when you hit F2 or have your account to check the mail,
you can delete, retrieve, leave on server, etc. It is a pain if you
have it periodically check the mail, but is nice if you want to delete
message on the server.

Hope this helps. And I will continue to monitor my new setup with the
deletion during maintenance.

Sorry for the blurry jpg, had to get it below the 25k limit.

 Michael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]