Chris

On Fri 29 July 2005, 15:27:57 +1000, you wrote:
> Perhaps I e-mailed too quickly. I tried it again and it worked on
> individual messages. Ranges still do not seem to be working. It is,
> however, late here now, so I will sleep and try again. I may be
> missing some small thing.

No, I think I emailed too quickly. I had never tried to mark a range of
messages read where there is also have a read filter to operate on them
and did not check that.

You are right, it does not work when more than one message is marked as
read at the same time.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2